|Carrying Capacity||3550 lb.|
|Trailer Weight||1450 lb.|
|Number of Axles||2|
|Tire Size||ST205/75 R14C|
|Inside Bed Width||80.5 in.|
|Bed Length||14 ft.|
|Overall Length||22.5 ft.|
|Deck Thickness||5/8 in.|
Our XT line of enclosed aluminum trailers is designed with quality materials to ensure you have the easiest-to-use, and best possible trailer experience. With features like a large 5’ V-nose and flush mount, D-ring tie downs, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of recreation, commercial or combination hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Side access door for quick and convenient entry without having to unload your cargo.
- Cam Arms and aluminum door hinges have grease zerks to provide fluid quality movement and long life.
- Front and rear spring assisted ramp door.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED marker lights and stop, turn, and tail lights.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
- Four flush mount D-ring tie downs.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
- Two interior LED dome lights for bright, consistent illumination.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the cove and trailer frame with 12V automatic breakers inside.
- Swivel wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch while keeping the tongue off the ground.
- Treated Marine Grade 5/8” plywood decking w/limited lifetime warranty ensures maximum enjoyment and value.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- 5' V-nose.
- Approximate # of Snowmobiles: 2
- Approximate # of ATVs: 2
- Approximate # of UTVs: 1
- Bed Width (In.): 80.5
- Bed Length (Ft.): 14
- Bed Length Including V-Nose (Ft.): 19
- Overall Length (Ft.): 22.5
- Rear Door 6’ Box (In.) Width X Height: 76 x 70
- Front Door 6’ Box (In.) Width X Height: 62 x 67
- Rear Door 6’6” Box (In.) Width X Height: 76 x 76
- Front Door 6’6” Box (In.) Width X Height: 62 x 73
- Carrying Capacity (Lb.): 3550
- GVWR (Lb.): 5000
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 1450
- Number of Axles: 2
- Hitch Height (In.)*From Top of Ball: 18
- Standard Tires: ST205/75 R14C
- Tire Upgrade Options with Aluminum Rims: ST205/75 R14C
Hitch height of ball will increase 4” if equipped with surge disc brakes. Measure your vehicles for actual needed model size. Recommended tongue weight for enclosed trailers is 7-10% of GVWR. Please note: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to adhere to the brake laws regarding trailers. For full information on trailering laws, contact the appropriate Motor Vehicle Department. Brake options will change the overall length of trailer. Contact your local Triton dealer for order lead times. All trailers ordered without brakes will have a GVWR of 2995#. Specifications, and accessories can change without notice.