|Carrying Capacity||1340 lb.|
|Trailer Weight||160 lb.|
|Tire Size||4.80 X 12C|
|Overall Length||220 in.|
Transport flat bottom and V-hull boats up to 14’ securely with Triton single-axle aluminum Jon Boat trailer. Adjustable bunks accommodate a range of boats and the winch stand allows for easy loading. Triton Jon Boat trailer is packed with features for years of enjoyment and worry-free use.
- Light weight yet strong welded aluminum frame.
- Galvanized slipper leaf spring axle provides superior corrosion protection from salt water and other damaging elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Submersible taillights.
- Adjustable brackets and carpeted 5' bunks provides maximum adjustability to help balance and secure the watercraft to the trailer.
- Adjustable bow post allows you to custom fit the jon boat to your trailer giving you a secure fit and proper tongue weight distribution.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Max Length of Boat (Ft.)*: 14
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 160
- GVWR (Lb.): 1500
- Carrying Capacity (Lb.): 1340
- Overall Width (In.): 59
- Overall Length (In.): 220
- Loaded Hitch Height (In.): 14
- Axle Type: Spring
- Standard Tires: 4.80 X 12C
Prices and specifications can change without notice. Recommended tongue weight 7-10% of GVWR. Five year limited warranty when registered online at tritontrailers.com. Non-registered trailers have one year warranty. Other vendor warranties may apply.