|Engine Type||Rotax® 850 E-TEC®|
|Displacement||51.9 cu.³ (849 cc)|
|Bore x Stroke||3.2 in. (82 mm) x 3.2 in. (80.4 mm)|
|Carburetion||Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors|
|Brake Type||Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line|
|Front Suspension||Suspension: RAS™ 3; Shock: HPG™ Plus|
|Front Travel||8.5 in. (215 mm)|
|Rear Suspension||Suspension: tMotion™; Center Shock: HPG™ Plus; Rear Shock: HPG™ Plus|
|Rear Travel||9.4 in. (239 mm)|
|Ski Type||Pilot™ DS 3|
|Ski Stance||35.7 or 37.4 in. (907 or 950 mm)|
|Track Type||PowderMax® Light with FlexEdge™|
|Track Dimensions||16 in. (406 mm) W x 165 in. (4,178 mm) L x 2.5 in. (63.5 mm) H|
|Fuel Capacity||9.5 US gal. (36 L)|
|Dry Weight||446 lb. (202 kg)|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
Quite simply, the agile, powerful and effortless Ski-Doo Summit X is the beginning of a new era in mountain riding. A mountain sled has never been so responsive and agile, thanks to the combination of REV Gen4 platform and Rotax 850 E-TEC engine.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine: Next generation of the most advanced direct-injection two-stroke engine technology. Designed for reliability and durability with proven 4-stroke and diesel technologies.
- Summit Ergo-Step side panels: Rear section of the panels are ergonomically shaped to support the rider’s shins on downhills. Narrow profile and shape at bottom minimizes “paneling out” in sidehilling. Bottom pan is shaped for flotation in carving and sidehilling.
- pDrive™ clutch: Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% new clutch. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and lightweight.
- Profile running boards: Extruded grid-style board allowing snow to pass easily through, preventing washout and trenching, plus clears footrests for grip. Flatter foot position for comfort and control.
- SHOT starter: Push-button starting with almost no added weight. Uses energy stored in the lightweight ultracapacitor to turn the magneto and with E-TEC® technology, starts the engine.
- Rotax 850 E-TEC engine
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- REV® Gen4 platform
- pDrive™ clutch with clickers
- Ergo-step side panels
- Compact digital gauge
- Profile running boards with large opening
- tMotion™ rear suspension
- PowderMax® Light with FlexEdge™ track
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- Sea-level calibration available on all configurations
- Rotax® Engine: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, electronic R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,800 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 21
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 51
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 6
- Drive sprocket diameter: 166 mm / 6.5 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 202 kg / 446 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 3,555 mm / 140 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,080 to 1,110 mm / 42.5 to 43.7 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,359 mm / 53.5 in.
- Ski stance: 907 mm or 950 mm / 35.7 or 37.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,040 mm / 41 in.
- Track nominal width: 406 mm / 16 in.
- Track nominal length: 4,178 mm / 165 in.
- Track profile height: 63.5 mm / 2.5 in. PowderMax® Light with FlexEdge™
- Optional track: 76.2 mm / 3.0 in. PowderMax® Light with FlexEdge™
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front suspension max. travel: 215 mm / 8.5 in.
- Rear suspension: tMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear suspension max. travel: 239 mm / 9.4 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 3
- Seating: Mountain
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks / Grab handle
- Riser block height: 165 mm / 6.5 in.
- Starter: SHOT
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Compact
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: Optional
- Runner: Square 3/8
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard