|Carrying Capacity||1825 lb.|
|Number of Vehicles||1|
|Trailer Weight||375 lb.|
|Number of Axles||1|
|Inside Bed Width||62 in.|
|Overall Length||196 in.|
|Bed Length||144 in.|
Our Elite line of lightweight aluminum trailers is designed with the utmost precision for years of trouble-free service. With features like a 5/8” thick plywood deck and full-length quickslides, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of snowmobile hauling. Triton offers the same high standard in snowmobile covers, a great addition to an Elite trailer. Be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
- Tall side rail lip provides excellent containment of loads.
- Aluminum gullwing tiedown bars with vinyl boots and Sur-Lock system for adjustable use in the Quickslide™ channel.
- Fully treated 5/8" marine grade plywood for durability and superior protection from the elements. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Deluxe rear deck protector gives added protection to plywood deck.
- Tilt bed Tensioner System takes the slack out between the deck and tongue reducing rattling and damage, which can be caused by the tilt pin hole.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduce vibration and protect them from the elements.
- Full-length reflective decals for better road visibility.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- E-coated four cord rubber torsion axles with independent suspension provide a smooth ride.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Trailers with ramps use a clamp system, eliminating the need for pins that can be lost.
- License plate bracket and lights are US DOT and Transport Canada compliant.
- Full deck length Quickslide™ channels for adjustability.
- Protective vinyl end caps on all four corners of the deck.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- # of Vehicles: 1
- Bed Width (in.): 62
- Bed Length (in.): 144
- Overall Length (in.): 196
- Ramp Standard: No
- Tilt Bed: Yes
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (lb.): 1825
- GVWR w/o Brakes (lb.): 2200
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 375
- Number of Axles: 1
- Standard Tires: 20.5X10C
- Tire Upgrade Options: 20.5X10 E, ST145/R 12E, ST175/80 D13C
- Tongue Style: Straight Pole
- Plywood Thickness (in.): 5/8
- Tongue Jack: No
- Tie Downs: Quickslide
Some tire upgrades require spacer kits. See your dealer. Brake options are surge disc brakes and electric drum brakes. Brake options will change the overall length of the trailer.
Recommended tongue weight 7-10% of GVWR. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to adhere to the brake laws regarding trailers. For full information on the laws in your state, contact the appropriate state motor vehicle department.