|Carrying Capacity||5095 lb.|
|Trailer Weight||1905 lb.|
|Number of Axles||2|
|Tire Size||ST205/75 D14C|
|Inside Bed Width||81 in.|
|Bed Length||192 in.|
|Overall Length||245 in.|
|Enclosure Height||72 in.|
|Deck Thickness||3/4 in.|
Our Vault line of enclosed aluminum trailers is designed with high quality materials to provide you with years of trouble-free service. With rear door options like spring-assisted ramp or swing, you receive the easiest-to-use commercial or recreational trailer experience. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Full length axle mount beam.
- Heavy duty A-frame tongue design.
- 16” on-center walls, ceiling and cross members.
- Side access door for quick and convenient entry without having to unload your cargo.
- Cam Arms and aluminum door hinges have grease zerks to provide fluid quality movement and long life.
- Heavy duty 1200 lb. swivel wheel tongue jack.
- 24“ tall aluminum diamond plate stone guard.
- Exterior designed with customized bottom rail and corner extrusion for a superior fit and finish.
- Aluminum roof and sides fit seamlessly (no gaps) into custom designed cove extrusion.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the cove and trailer frame.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED bullet marker lights and stop, turn, and tail light bars.
- Interior LED dome light with wall switch (6 & 7’ wide); two interior LED dome lights with wall switch (8’ wide).
- Your choice of spring lift assisted ramp door or swing doors.
- Ramp approach angle engineered into door.
- Four flush mount D-ring tie downs (6 & 7’ wide); six flush mount D-ring tie downs (8’ wide).
- Dual air vents: one rear low and one front high.
- 3/8” plywood walls fitted into our custom designed cove extrusion.
- Treated 3/4” plywood decking with limited lifetime warranty.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- No. of Axles: 2
- Standard Interior Height (in.) (optional 78 & 84”): 72
- Rear Door Opening Width x Height (in.) 6’: 75 x 66
- Rear Door Opening Width x Height (in.) 6’6”: 75 x 72
- Rear Door Opening Width x Height (in.) 7’: 75 x 78
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 1905
- GVWR with Brakes (lb.): 7000
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (lb.): 5095
- Bed Width x Length (in.): 81 x 192 (plus 26” V-Nose)
- Overall Width (in.): 102
- Overall Length (in.): 245
- Hitch Height (in.): 14
- Coupler Size (in.): 2-5/16
- Standard Tires: ST205/75 D14C
- Optional Tires: ST205/75 R14C Alum Rims; ST205/75 D15C Steel Rims; ST205/75 R15C Alum Rims
Know your tow vehicle to ensure the combination of trailer and cargo are appropriate. Recommended tongue weight for enclosed trailers is 7-10% of GVWR. Please note: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to adhere to the brake laws regarding trailers. For full information on trailering laws, contact your Motor Vehicle Department. All trailers ordered without brakes will have a GVWR of 2995 lb. (1359 kg). The trailer weights are based on 7’ high box heights, take 100 pounds off the trailer weight for every 6” that the box is shorter than 7’ high in size.