|Carrying Capacity||w/o Brakes: 2425 lb.; w/Brakes: 2930 lb.|
|Trailer Weight||570 lb.|
|GVWR||w/o Brakes: 2995 lb.; w/Brakes: 3500 lb.|
|Number of Axles||1|
|Inside Bed Width||79 in.|
|Overall Length||202 in.|
|Bed Length||152 in.|
|Plywood Thickness||1/2 in.|
Our ATV line of trailers is designed with quality materials to ensure you receive the best possible ATV or UTV trailer experience. With features like a straight or twin ramp, and full-length adjustable tie-down positions, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to get you to the trail without any hassles. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Custom designed side rails with integrated tie down system provide unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Flexible aluminum ramp system can be used to side load or rear load ATV’s and other machines.
- Under deck storage system provides secure and convenient storage for aluminum ramps.
- Patented ramp clamp storage system designed to reduce noise when hauling.
- Integrated tie down system utilizes the full deck length for unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Fully treated marine grade 1/2” plywood decking for durability and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Bed Width (In.): 79
- Bed Length (In.): 152
- Overall Width (In.): 79.75
- Overall Length (In.): 202
- Ramp: Yes
- Standard Tilt Bed: No
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2425
- GVWR w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (Lb.): 2930
- GVWR with Brakes (Lb.): 3500
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 570
- No. of Axles: 1
- Hitch Height: 22
- Deck Height: 25.5
- Plywood Thickness (In.): 1/2
- Standard Tires: 20.5X10E
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST145/R12E
- Tongue Jack: Yes
- Loading Style: Side/Rear
- Coupler (In.): 2
- Brake Options*: Surge/Electric
Make sure that the trailer has the carrying capacity and deck space for your specific loads. Recommended tongue weight 7-10% of GVWR. Upgraded tires will change deck heights. Some tire upgrades require spacer kits. See your dealer. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to adhere to the brake laws regarding trailers. For full information on the laws in your state, contact the appropriate State Motor Vehicle Dept. Contact your authorized Triton Trailers, LLC dealer for specifications, pricing and lead times. Due to continuous product improvements; standard features, optional accessories and specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation. Triton Trailers, LLC reserves the right to make changes to models or discontinue models without notice or obligation.
*Brake options will change the overall length of trailer. Second axle brakes can be added when one is standard.