|Carrying Capacity||w/o Brakes: 2215 lb.; w/Brakes: 2720 lb.|
|Trailer Weight||780 lb.|
|GVWR||w/o Brakes: 2995 lb.; w/Brakes: 3500 lb.|
|Number of Axles||1|
|Inside Bed Width||81 in.|
|Overall Length||192 in.|
|Bed Length||144 in.|
|Deck Height||20 in.|
|Plywood Thickness||5/8 in.|
Our UT line of trailers is designed with extreme durability for years of trouble-free service. With two full-deck-length aluminum extrusions housing an adjustable tie down system, this trailer is ready to haul your ATV, UTV or combination. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Combo deck has a plywood and aluminum extruded deck with integrated tie down system providing unlimited adjustability for safe and secure hauling.
- Aluminum diamond plate fenders for a stylish look and maximum durability.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- Fully treated marine grade plywood decking for durability and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Quality coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Stake pockets welded to the frame to build any size side railings or box that you require for your hauling needs.
- All hardware is stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- Bed Width (In.): 81
- Bed Length (In.) : 144
- Overall Width (In.): 102
- Overall Length (In.): 192
- Ramp Standard: No
- Tilt Bed: No
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2215
- GVWR w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (Lb.): 2720
- GVWR with Brakes (Lb.): 3500
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 780
- No. of Axles: 1
- Hitch Height: 16
- Deckheight: 20
- Plywood Thickness (In.): 5/8
- Standard Tires: ST205/75D14C
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST205/75R14C ALUM.
- Tongue Jack: No
- Loading Style: Rear
- Coupler(In.): 2
- Brake Options*: Surge/Electric
Brake options will change the overall length of the trailer.
Recommended tongue weight 7-10% of GVWR. Upgraded tires will change the deck height. Prices and specifications may change without notice. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to adhere to the brake laws regarding trailers. For full information on the laws in your state, contact the appropriate state motor vehicle department.