|Carrying Capacity||5110 lb.|
|Trailer Weight||1890 lb.|
|Number of Axles||2|
|Tire Size||ST205/75 R14C|
|Loading Style||Rear Ramp or Swing Door|
|Inside Bed Width||81-1/4 in.|
|Bed Length||16 ft.|
|Overall Length||22 ft.|
|Deck Thickness||3/4 in.|
Our Cargo line of enclosed aluminum trailers is designed with quality materials to provide you with years of trouble-free service. With rear door options like spring-assisted ramp or swing, as well as heavy-duty models, you receive the easiest-to-use commercial or recreational trailer experience. Take a look at the multitude of additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Cam Arms and aluminum door hinges have grease zerks to give fluid quality movement and long life.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Four flush mount D-ring tie downs (6 & 7’ wide) six flush mount D-ring tie downs (8’ wide).
- Two interior LED dome lights for bright consistent illumination.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED bullet marker lights and stop, turn and tail lights.
- Fully treated marine grade plywood decking and kick panel for durability and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Finished interior with 3/8" plywood walls and lauan ceiling.
- Swivel wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch and also keeps the tongue off the ground.
- Quality coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Ramp Style: Rear Ramp or Swing Door
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 1890
- GVWR w/Brakes (lb.): 7000
- Carrying Capacity w/Brakes (lb.): 5110
- Inside Bed Width (in.): 81-1/4
- Bed Length (ft.): 16
- Length (ft.) incl. V-Nose: 18
- Overall Length: 22
- Number of Axles: 2
- Ball Size: EB: 2 in.; SBO: 2-5/16 in.
- Hitch Height (in.): 17.5
- Plywood Thickness (in.): 3/4
- Standard Tire: ST205/75 R14C
- Tire Upgrade: ST205/75 R14C Aluminum Rims
Hitch Height of ball will increase 4” if equipped with Surge Disc brakes. Measure your particular vehicles for model size needed. The tongue weight for all trailers is recommended to be 7-10% of GVWR. Please note: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to adhere to the brake laws regarding trailers. For full information on the laws in your state, contact the appropriate State Motor Vehicle Department. Brake options will change the overall length of trailer. Brake options are surge disc brakes or electric drum brakes. Contact your local dealer for order lead times. All trailers ordered without brakes will have a GVWR of 2995#. Specifications, parts, and accessories can change without notice. Trailers are based on 7’6” high box heights, take 100 pounds off the trailer weight for every 6” that the box is shorter in size. The CT85 and CT105 are based on a 7’ high box, take 50 pounds off the trailer weight for every 6” that the box is shorter in size.